CHOOSE JOY...December 7...
Today I'm feeling full to overflowing with joy! First of all, last night, we had the privilege to attend the ordination service of one of our local pastors. It doesn't happen often he
re, and it was just a beautiful experience. I felt such a love for the Palestinian people and for our church family here. The church is growing, and seeing Mazan and his family honored in such a special way last night was a blessing for me. (Here's a picture of our national leaders with Scot in the background and our newest ordained minister and his wife in the center)
Then today
we cooked another Thanksgiving dinner for some of our Palestinian friends. We told them we could cook the meal if they could host it, so we made a mobile Thanksgiving dinner and took it on the road! What a nice evening spent laughing and talking and dreaming for the future.
I love life here. I love my friends. It's nice to know that though I'm thrilled beyond belief to be going to the US, I will miss life here. Palestine has become part of me. That's a good feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment