Saturday, December 20, 2008

CHOOSE JOY...December 20...

We got to decorate the tree today! First, we all slept normally for the first time since arriving. I woke at 5:30am, and I was the first one awake! The kids soon followed, but 5:30 is way better than 3am! Since we were all awake and relatively happy, we decided to decorate the tree before Scot left with his Dad for some Christmas shopping. The kids loved it!

Last night when we untied the tree we realized it was still full of snow! We had to open it and let it dry before we decorated it. The kids were
disappointed, but we did get to visit my parents and decorate their tree. That was, apparently, good enough.

I can't express what a blessing it has been to be here. We've been tired and sick, but it's nice to be among family. Hey...yesterda
y we got to go shopping for 3 hours without kids! :) That doesn't happen everyday!

So...here are some pictures from our adventure getting the Christmas tree yesterday and from the decorating. Enjoy! Christmas is almost here!

No comments: