Then poor Scoty is sick. And I mean sick: high fever, chills, watery eyes, te
rrible cough, sore throat, and he threw up tonight. Seeing one of your own children sick has got to be one of the worst things. He looks so sad and frail. Poor kid.But we travel in just 3 days! We are getting on a plane for a 12 and a half hour flight. We can't be sick. It would be awful. Pray for us! Pray for health.
Even in the midst of this, I choose joy. I choose joy because God is walking through the stress with me. I choose joy because no matter what, I'm getting on a plane to the USA on Monday morning! And I really did have myself a hysterical laugh over Scot and the bolt cutters. :)
2 comments:
Oh Carrie - I can't even imagine. Excited to go home and sad to leave home and sick to top it off! I'll share my prayer with you ... "Dear Lord - I pray for Your peace, I pray for Your joy, I pray for Your healing hand over this family and especially Scoty. Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, and command you in His name to leave the Dressler's alone and to not interfere with what the Lord has for them to do at this time. Lord, may your blessings overflow for Scot, Carrie, Thomas, Maggie, Scoty and Georgia Kate and we thank You for all you can and will do in and through them. Amen"
Hugs!!!!
PS - the pic of Scot using the bolt cutters is great!!! :)
Post a Comment