Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CHOOSE JOY...December 16...

We're HOME!!!!! I am typing to you from central PA! It's amazing how much is just the same. Subtle changes, but it still feels like home. At least for me and Scot. The kids? Well, they're happy. But nothing is familiar to them here.

The flight was uneventful. Security was easy. And here we are! All of our bags made it, we met our family at the airport, and got back to PA without a single problem! We're so thankful!

Unfortunately, we were awake at 3am...jet lag is awful! But, we moved into a full furnished home provided by a local church, so we rested easy. Our family filled the fridge and made us comfy. We're all set. And we're blessed.

And we've already been to Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts. :)

More to come from this side of the ocean...

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh Carrie, I'm so excited for you & your darling family! What a fun "adventure" for you all, esp the kids! I so wish you were headed this way, I would love to meet you.

I can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!! I'm so happy that all went well with that flight! I can't wait to see you all!!! And where did you find a starbucks?? LOL Love ya! Jen

Kelli said...

Welcome home!! I've been watching your ticker on SS and have been so excited for you.

Michelle said...

So glad you made it home with no problems! Many more blessings this Christmas to you and yours!

Sherry said...

I'm so happy for you that I am crying. Glad you are home safe and sound. God is so good. =]

Melita said...

I'm so happy fo ryou! Enjoy the holiday season with your family!