Is this cheating? I loved my post from yesterday on my other blog and thought I'd share it here too! Because many of you, my faithful readers, know GK and all of her antics. So...even though this post was from yesterday...today, I am still thankful for...Georgia Kate! A friend is writing about each of her children on the date of their birth this month. I thought it was a great idea, so I'm stealing it! Thanks, Joanie! :) Today is Georgia Kate's day!
What can I say about this little girl? She is excitable, full of life and love, enthusiastic, happy, and a ray of sunshine. She is also difficult, stubborn, strong-willed, trying, obstinate, and loud. Oi. She's loud. :) She is a bundle of endless energy, one day doing no wrong and one day managing to g
et herself into a whole lot of trouble. Who can forget the day she locked herself in our bedroom? Or the day she ate a few moldy pickles after being told not too. She has written on the walls in every medium ima
ginable, has gotten gum in her hair (and Maggie's hair!), colored on both of our tables, dumped pencil shavings all over the house, dumped cat food into the water dish too many t
imes to count. She has convinced Scoty she put one of his toys in the toilet, only to reveal, after much persuading, that the toy was safely tucked up inside her shirt. She emptied 2 bean bags in the kids' room, causing teeny-tiny little styrofoam beads to snow all over the bedroom. She has climbed on top of the microwave cart, pulled things off the walls, climbed on top of the counters to help herself to something she wanted in the cupboards. She has taken more falls than all of the other 3 kids combined! No stitches so far! 
Georgia Kate is like a tornado some times. People are constantly telling me in Arabic that she has a strong personality. She tires me. I can't keep up with her. But, with her two little hands firmly planted on either of my cheeks, and her earnest declarations of "I love you, Mama!" she can melt my heart.
God's got big plans for Georgia Kate. I can't wait to see where he takes all of her personality!
3 comments:
I LOOOVE the last picture!!!
She is just a doll! I would never believe all the adventures she takes part in if you didn't take such expressive pictures of her, lol.
Btw, I hope that you print that post off so that she'll have it in her scrapbook to read someday...
Yes...trust me, her adorableness belies the trouble she creates. Yesterday she put an entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet and then pooped on top of it! Yeah...that was a fun moment. :)
What a great idea...I will print this off and save it for her album!
Post a Comment