God's protection on the road. I spent the night away with some friends for a girl's night in. On the way back to Jerusalem, I was driving a friend's car and a tour bus turned left in front of me. I praise God that he gave me the reflexes I needed to respond. The bus driver never saw me coming for some reason, but I was able to make a hard right turn, avoid the divider, and come to a safe stop on the side of the road. It wasn't until we were stopped that I realized how close we had been to a terrible accident.
It was scary and we were all pretty shaken up afterward, so someone else took the wheel and we stopped just a quarter mile up the road at a rest stop where we were able to unwind, laugh, and regroup. The rest of the trip was uneventful.
I am thankful God had his hand on our car and we were all safe.
2 comments:
Oh Carrie, how scary, I'm so glad you're okay!
Praise the Lord for that! Wow. I am glad you are okay. =]
Post a Comment