Stroopwafels! YUM-O! Dutch friends of our sent some of these things back as a gift from Holland with a coworker passing through. They are cookie type things filled with a caramel and they are to die for! So yummy! So, while at the local grocery store that specializes in catering to foreigners Scot found them! So, we bought them, of course! And ate the whole bag in one day! Uh-oh!
Stroopwafel means syrup waffle. If you can find them, try them. You won't be disappointed! You can check out this website if you really want to know more!

3 comments:
Yum! Those look good! i'd better not try to find them or I'll eat them all at once, too! LOL
OMGosh Carrie, those look & sound SO yummy!!!
I've seen those over in Europe. They are so yummy! Thanks for the website link, maybe I'll get some!
Post a Comment