Friday, November 14, 2008

November 14...Today I am thankful for...

Scrapbooking! My addiction...er...hobby! :) Scrapbooking is a stress reliever for me. I can sit and design album pages, journal about the events and pictures, and just lose myself in memories. I love to reminisce, and scrapbooking allows me time to do that. I love that my kids love to look at our albums and remember days gone by. I love that they will one day have many keepsakes of their childhood to take with them. I love that it gives me the opportunity to write about people who are precious to me....

Scrapbooking is a way for me to unwind, but also an important way for me to preserve our family story.

I am so thankful that I can scrapbook. And I won't even begin to say thanks to all who have sent me scrapbooking supplies to keep me going! You know who you are and you know you bless my socks off!

2 comments:

Joan Robertson said...

CUTE layouts girl!!!! I don't think I have seen the one of Scoty.

Traci said...

I love these layouts! Awesome!