Maggie. Little Miss Margaret Theresa. Today is her day since her birthday is March 13, 2001. And I will cheat and post the same thing on both blogs today, rather than waiting a day and doing it anyway! :)What can I say about Maggie? She is a bright little girl. And while it takes her awhile to warm up to something, once she is in, she is all in. She is committed and determined. She is also hysterically funny. That girl can make me laugh! She gets sarcasm, which is a good thing in
this house! And I very clearly remember when she began to show her own sarcastic side. Sometimes she says things that make me laugh so hard I can't breathe. I love laughing. So does she!Maggie is stubb
orn. She can be a challenge. But she is also helpful in the home and has always taken good care of her younger siblings, especially Scoty. She is like a little mother.Maggie is a packrat, much like yours truly. I find myself going crazy because I find the strangest things shoved into corners in
her bed or at the bottom of her backpack. She keeps her bed so full of stuff I'm not sure how she sleeps. But she does, so until it's time to strip the bed down to wash the sheets, I just let her live in her mess. As long as she keeps it all confined to her own space.
Maggie is musically gifted and excels in school. She enjoys learning, love to read, and makes me proud with how she conducts herself in public. She is a teacher favorite and the friend of many. She is also not afraid to stand up for herself. Maggie is strong.
She's a good mix of my and Scot's personalities. Though I fear she picked up my more negative traits! :) I see her Daddy in her, and that's a good thing.
Love me some Maggie!
1 comment:
Wow she sounds like such a special girl. I hope you make a page for her and include the journaling just as you have written it here. I want to introduce my son to her in about 20 years. You should be proud. Oh, I am a pack rat too. So is Samuel.
Post a Comment