Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3...Today I am thankful for...

Good health. I don't think I thank God enough for my good health and the good health of my family. We are rarely sick. The kids miss, on average, one school day per year due to illness. Last year I don't think Thomas missed any days. On days when we are healthy we don't often stop to think about what a blessing that is.

Today, Thomas has been sick. He's got a fever, sore throat, etc. Took him to the doctor's and found out he has a sinus infection, so he's on some antibiotics, among other things, to clear it up. He's been lethargic and so not like himself. It's never easy to see our kids sick. But, this is Thomas' first trip to the doctor since we came here! Yes...we should be more proactive for him, but he's been so healthy with a minor 24 stomach bug being the worst illness he's had. We rarely go to the clinic. That's something to praise God for!

I'm healthy. My kids are healthy. Scot is healthy. That's a good thing!

No comments: