November 6...Today I am thankful for...
My Mom. She has been such a support to me my entire life. She was the mom that was always there to do carpooling and spontaneous trips. She was the driver for many a Monkee adventure, even though she couldn't stand them. :) She serves without question, both he
r family and her friends and church. And I love how much she loves her grandchildren with all her heart. She came to live with us for 3 months in 2005, and those 3 months meant so much to me and my family! She was able to be close by for the birth of all 4 of her grandchildren! Through this last year, which has not been an easy one for her to weather, I have seen her stand strong and firm. I have seen her better herself and show a strength of character and fa
ith that I hadn't previously seen. My Mom is strong. And she is good, kind, loving, giving, and FUN! I know, without a doubt, that when I spend time with her we will laugh so hard it hurts! Usually we laugh about something ridiculous or nothing at all. Add my sister and my BFF, Mara, and you are guaranteed to get some good cardio in with a long-lasting, uncontrollable belly laugh.My mom is one of my best friends. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful example. Love you, Mom!
1 comment:
Carrie, your mom sounds amazing! You seem to have a lot of her traits. I too have a wonderful relationship with my mom & wouldn't want it any other way.
Post a Comment